Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The right amount of time between posts, the right message for the times.

I have looked back on the distance between posts only to come up with this simple conclusion-- more doesn't equal better. The last six days have been very introspective allowing my better half and I to work on how we would like to see the next two years play out. I on the otherhand would like to see more travel in our future and a few more trips out of our neighborhood to places that we haven't seen in a while. On this we agree. We have for the most part been prisoners of the city minus a few trips to see family and the wandering spirit in both of us has overridden the need for new things. We are evolving our lives into something that will create the memories that we wished to impart to the kiddos. Things must have- purpose. Why do we have this? What do we gain from this? Does this contribute to the greater need? We are running out of time, so our time is now.

2 comments:

Princess LadyBug said...

I want postcards from all the places you go. And lots of pictures. :)

Safe travels, my friends.

WendyDarling said...

Making wonderful memories is what its about. You don't always have to leave home, buy stuff or spend any money to do it. Sounds to me like you are making a great plan. I will resist the urge to ask to tag along, but I want pictures. :-)