Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Leaner, meaner, minimalist blog...

Leaner, meaner, minimalist.


It sounds like a recipe for a angry, rant filled post.  It's not, so don't worry about it.  The beauty of writing is that occasionally you can go back and re-read what is written and then say "What was I thinking?"  So I did, and then I cleaned, I deleted, I simplified.  I've saved the greatest hits, the ones that I want for posterity  so I can say I was right, and that leaves us with the new things.  


There is another reason for the clean up.  I'm changing direction.  How, what, when, how?  I have the same answer for all––  I don't know.  There will be changes, what they are I don't know, I'm working to make the blog something that I didn't think possible.  Only that I haven't figured it out yet.  The address will be the same, the look different, the name may change along the way, the direction definitely.  You're welcome along for the ride.  


T

No comments: